If you live in the Charlotte area, then you know the value of air conditioning—and you also know how hard it can be to find a company that provides quality AC maintenance. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. Here’s what to look for to get great air conditioning maintenance, every time:
1. They know the Charlotte, NC area – People in Charlotte need their air conditioning. In Charlotte, we have hot summers that often overwork our air conditioning units, and we also have a lot of humidity. You want to work with a local air conditioning maintenance company that understands the conditions as well as your needs, fixing air conditioning units quickly and also helping to prevent future problems.
2. They show up on time – It’s amazing in this day and age how many air conditioning maintenance companies will not show their customers basic courtesies like showing up on time for a job or an estimate. This is something you shouldn’t have to put up with, and we recommend that you don’t. Obviously, everyone gets stuck in traffic or has an unforeseen delay once in a while but, if that happens, your air conditioning maintenance company should call you and let you know. If they just show up late to your house or business with no warning, we recommend moving on to a different company.
3. They have earned customers’ trust – Every air conditioning maintenance outfit in Charlotte will say that they make their customers happy, but how do you know for sure? This is when it’s a good idea to look at more objective signs of whether a company delivers on its promises. For example, have they ever gotten an award from consumer-based Angie’s List, like the Super Service Award? What is their rating with the Better Business Bureau, and are they accredited? These ratings and awards may seem like small things, but they are based on hundreds – if not thousands – of customer interactions.
4. 24-hour emergency service – What’s the only thing worse than no air conditioning in a Charlotte summer? Trying to sleep with no air conditioning in a Charlotte summer. See if your air conditioning maintenance company offers 24/7 emergency service so that, should the system break down at 9 P.M. you won’t have to wait till the next day to have it seen to.
5. Up-front pricing – Don’t fall for loosey goosey quotes, overtime rates, and hidden charges. Make sure your air conditioning maintenance provider will give you a price up-front.
What else do you look for in air conditioning maintenance in Charlotte? Get it by calling Real Cool Heating and Air today!